------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's coming.......

Not like the ice storm we had last week was enough, we are about to get slammed with a huge snowstorm!

It's coming......
See that "Higher Amounts" area - well, we are right in the thick of it. In a way, I'm actually looking forward to it. I came into work super early at 5am so I could leave around noon before it really hit. With nothing planned for tomorrow, I plan on letting it snow to Mother Nature's hearts content and dealing with the cleanup on Saturday. It is supposed to be light and fluffy - perfect for the snowblower and even more perfect for maybe doing some snowshoeing with the dogs!

I have plenty of knitting to work on. My sister will be the recipient of a pair of Peekaboo Mitts (Rav link). She really liked the pair I made a while back. I also have the test pair of mittens to work on, along with coming up with a knitted gift for mom for the holidays. My sister and I have a pile of holiday cookies to make along with some more marshmallows. The bunch I brought into my office disappeared the first day! All in all, I think it will be kind of a fun weekend! Ace is supposed to have herding, but we will see if she can clear her pen for the sheep.

Everyone enjoy whatever weather they are having!