------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Something is Missing

Namely the photos from this post! Progress photos for Sigrid were taken, but I went to download them and the cable was missing! I'm guessing it is sitting on Hubby's desk (but that's just a guess....). Anyway, that means I can give you shots with even more progress tomorrow! I have finished the heel and gusset and am knitting down the foot. The long, big man's size 11 1/2 foot. It's not too bad though, and I know he will really wear these, so that alone is motivation to knit on!

Since I don't have any pictures for you, I'll point you in this direction. She knit all the socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. Every. Single. One. Pretty neat.