Another weekend with no exciting knitting progress. The Hoodie is ready to decrease for the armholes and start the v-neck shaping, but I need to read up on what I'd like to do for that (enter The Handy Book of Sweater Patterns), so nothing exciting picture wise there. Right now, it looks exactly like the back did at the same stage (minus the shaped armholes).
I did get a new sock book to fuel the fire for the upcoming third annual Socktoberfest coming up in a few weeks.
Beth's Cabled Sweat Socks that I saw on her blog here put me over the edge on getting this book. There are quite a few great patterns in it and I got it for under $5 on half.com! Not bad!
So, instead of reading about my lack of knitting, check out some great new finished fall goodies!
- Pam's incredible new stylish fall Drops Cardigan. Green. Love it.
- Jess made a great sweater for her husband. Hubby, what do you think?
- Not a sweater, but check out Terhi's Evening Stockings. More Nancy Bush goodness.
- Christy's finished Apricot Jacket is so nice - love the red!
- Jodi is getting close on her St. Brigid for Rhinebeck. Go and drool.
- Whitney made a great "girly" version of the Cobblestone pullover from this fall's IK here. The colors she chose were brilliant!
- Jess is getting closer on her Rhinebeck knit here. More cabely goodness.