------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Smattering of Randomness

Not much more knitting progress, so nothing photo worthy (I'm really, really, really hoping for a close to FO tomorrow!) so this post will be a collection of randomness from this week....

Yet another great CSA delivery!

CSA 07 02
(as always click for details)

Two heirloom tomato plants, broccoli and some beautiful rainbow chard topped off this week's package. There were strawberries, but those went really fast! I really love being surprised every week as to what we'll get. Never have I eaten so many greens!

To go to the total other end of the food spectrum (I need something to balance out all those greens!) - since when did the little messages on Hershey's Kisses get all hip?
Hersey Kisses Tags
The "I hate Mondays" is a favorite....

If you are a person who grew up with the Transformers cartoon (along with such classics as the Smurfs, Super Friends and Tom and Jerry) you will love this in depth movie review here. I must say I laughed out loud several times.

If you haven't heard already, there is a 40% off all in stock book sale at KnitPicks. Not sure how long it will last, but even books that never get discounted anywhere else (we're talking Elizabeth Zimmermann here!) are on sale. Consider yourself enabled.