------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Monday, June 12, 2006

Colors of Summer

Well, not too much on the knitting front this weekend. I worked about 14 hours a day at the Australian Shepherd Club of New England's Colors of Summer show. It was held right at Collinswood, so I got to hang around with tons of dogs, and lots of friends all weekend. There were litters of puppies to play with, as well as classes to watch. All along with taking care of all the dogs that were being boarded for the weekend. I am exhausted!

I did manage another repeat on the leaf socks. I think I need one more and I'll be at the heel.

To keep with my busy schedule, I'm off to another agility trial tomorrow that is about an hour away, then leave again on Friday for one in Stowe, Vermont (home of the famous Von Trapp family lodge!). The next 4 weekends take me to Vermont, New York State, Albany then Deleware! Whew!