------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm Molding!

Seriously - enough is enough! We have had rain all this week, and it is predicted for the next TEN, yes, count them TEN days! How depressing! Having rained all week, it should make for interesting footing at the trial this weekend. Luckily the dogs don't mind being out in it. I was hoping for maybe spotty showers or something, but it isn't looking good.

Maybe I can get some knitting time in sitting in the truck waiting for my runs.....

I managed to do another straight section repeat of Clapotis yesterday. That yarn is just not very slidy (if that is an accurate yarn description) and makes my wrists ache knitting with it, so I try to do one repeat at a time. I figure that I'm not going to be wearing it anytime soon, so I can take my time.

Sock number 2 is underway. I cast on (loving the Magic Cast On) and did the toe last night during The Amazing Race. I can't say I'm dissapointed in who went home....