------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Friday, March 31, 2006

The Flash!


So here it is, (a little early - I'm not going to be near a computer tomorrow!) in all it's (kind of small) glory. Not as big as most, bigger than some, but it's mine.....(I'm glad we did this before MD S&W!

Berroco Softwist Bulky and Rowan Cork


Newly dyed wool/angora thrift store yarn


K1C2 Angora Soft for Mariah


Frogged Thrift Bulky Brown Wool



Patons Classic,DB Merino and other wool leftovers


2 lbs each of Naturelle 8/8 in Charcoal (for Bomber) and Milk


Kimmet Croft Softie and Rowan Linen Print


I think that's all - I have a a few more frogged thrift store finds, and still have to find something to do with them.....any suggestions? The Linen print has been causing me issues too. Not sure what the heck to do with that either!