------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Hairy" Potter

What a fun time. The dogs were such sports as we dressed them up! Here is Tucker dressed as "Hairy" Potter. Yes, I used washable marker on him....the dedication....

And both the boys - Wizard dressed up as Dumbledore! It was hard keeping the beard and hair on, but he was so patient!

A view of Boston Harbor after the blizzard - pretty peaceful looking!


As for the knitting, Jaywalker is coming along - only 3 more repeats (6 rows) and I can start the heel. (this was taken before I started knitting last night) Not sure if I am going to do a short row or flap heel.


The Irish Hiking Scarf is also started, though I didn't work on it last night (that is my focus tonight) I'm hoping to have it done quick so I can maybe give it as a gift....


Last, but certainly not least, is my SP gift!!! It had so much stuff in it!



There was some sock yarn, cotton yarn with fun fur to make a hat, 2 sets of needles, a great journal book, a candle, tea (yum!), and some great stitch markers! Now, I have to go and find out who she is! (the fun part!)