------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sleeves - Check!

I bound off the sleeves today! So, all Hope needs now is a good blocking and then it's off to assembly for her! I have to say, the sleeves went pretty quick. I loved doing them 2 at a time, and if needle space allows, will do that in the future. It was nice to know that once I was done with sleeves, I was done.

I am still working on the steering wheel cover - I had to rip it out entirely as it was way too wide, and I didn't think I'd have enough yarn. So, I cast on 1/2 as many stitches and started again. Thank goodness it's garter stitch. Makes it go by quicker.

Went to the knit group last night. Haven't been in a while, and it was nice to hang out and chat with everyone again. I forget what a great resource they are!