------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Put on Those Sunglasses!

I got my Supersock from Cherry Tree Hill this weekend (the Labor Day Sale) - boy is it bright!
CTH Fall Colors
CTH Fall Colors Close
I really, REALLY love the colors though. Being all solids, they will make some of those great patterns pop! There are quite a few Nancy Bush socks I'm dying to try, and these will be perfect!

The trial was great this weekend. Tucker got his Novice Agility Jumpers title, so he can now move up a level in his next trial! He did really well and at one point turned on so much speed, he had to jump out of the ring to make a turn wide enough! It's a nice change from a few months ago when he was literally walking around a course.

Ravin is settling in - I'm waiting for that Aussie "pep" to kick in - he's been Mr. Mellow so far, and I know it can't last! He is starting to feel a little more comfortable and his real personality is beginning to peek through. He is such a sweetie.

Smocking made about 5" of progress this weekend. With the rain and such, I didn't get as much knitting done at the trial as I had hoped. Since then, I have been completely exhausted, and have crashed as soon as I get home. Tonight is a new start though - I TiVo'd Nip/Tuck last night, so I plan on getting some good knitting time in!