------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kitchner City - a great place to visit.....

I finished the 2nd Thuja for my hubby last night along with one of the sockees! I should be able to finish the second sockee (only needs a toe) tonight, which means only one thing - I have four toes to Kitchner! I actually kind of like doing it, I love how it comes out, but I'm wondering how a three needle bind off would work also. I have heard of some people using it for sock toes, but I would think it would still leave a little ridge that would be annoying. If all goes well, and I don't get home too late, I may be able to finish up tonight!

The Voodoo wrist warmers also need some attention. I have neglected them in the past weeks, and it's almost getting too warm for their intended recipient to wear them! A few nights and I should be able to complete them.

I hope to have modeled sock pictures for tomorrow!