------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Monday, February 13, 2006

Repaired!


I tried the duplicate stitch solution for M's red sweater. It worked great. Not perfect as the stitches still look a little thick in the area, but it is about 100% better than what it was. Just in time as they are coming over this weekend!


I am up to shaping the sleeve caps for the Outback Hoodie. Hopefully I can weigh soon and see if I'll have enough yarn! I may end up doing it and just not adding the hood if I run out of yarn. The sweater has a neat shape to it even without a hood!

We had a great day yesterday. We all stayed home all day and played in the snow during the blizzard. I didn't get as much knitting done as I would have hoped, but it was the first time I got to actually spend the day with my husband in I can't remember how long. The dogs had a great time bounding through the snow and rolling around in it. The wind was freezing, but it was worth braving the elements for a good old fashioned snow day. We ended up with about 14" total - very light and fluffy!