------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Monday, February 06, 2006

Help!




Yeah, the title pretty much says it all. After standing back to admire the Placket Neck pullover for M and take a picture, I noticed something funny. See that wonky (the only word to truly describe it) stitch right in the middle.

I have no idea how to go about fixing this - it's not like I can ladder down as it's all bound off and the neck picked up and knit. Any brilliant ideas out there?




The whole thing looks pretty good. I'm happy with the modifications I made to it (neckline, ribbing) and his birthday isn't for a week, so I think I can (fingers crossed) fix it in time!


The first Sockee is done. I'm not sure I'm liking the star toe. I may end up ripping it out and starting it again. My sister will have to try it on first. I'm trying to get through the second one, but it's hard!

I put a whole bunch of magazines and books on the Stash Reduction page over on the sidebar. Some stuff has already sold! Crazy!

Here is S wearing her new sweater - nice and big, just how I wanted it! She'll get a season or 3 out of it hopefully!

Pics tomorrow of my tubular cast on and Outback Hoodie progress. I'm almost done with the back, and I think I'll do sleeves next to get them over with.