------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Now it's easy!

So, I'm about 2/3 through the front of Hope. Dare I say it is going quickly and is relatively easy. (of course it is now that I know the pattern and feel more comfortable with charts!). I'm thinking I can finish the front in the next few days with a bunch of good TV to watch, and start up on the sleeves this weekend.

I also started a steering wheel cover for my mother in law. She bought the yarn at WEBS when we were there. It is some funky, weird stuff! It is called "Sabrina" and the small picture to the side of the YarnMarket description tells all. Very thick and thin! Knitting with it is very weird after working with the All Seasons Cotton. But, it should be a quick knit (cast on 20 and knit until it's about 46" long!) and nice and mindless.

Heading to the Sheep Shack tonight to see the Yarn Harlot up close and in person. Should be fun!!