------------------------------- ------------------------------------ On and Off The Needles

Monday, June 20, 2005

Not so Very Tall....

My sister tried on her socks, and she thinks she'll like them better as mid calf length, so I think I'll finish up the color band I'm on, do some ribbing and call it a day. They fit her pretty good, just a bit big in the toes! Not bad for a first pair of socks. I have some more sock yarn, so I'll have to try again for a more accurate fit!

I blocked the Wavy scarf and it got a lot softer - that will get mailed off to my cousin at the end of the week!

I scored 30 skeins of Cotton Ease at Joanns this weekend!!! They had all the clearance stuff 50% off, so it was $1.50 a skein! I got a great orange color to make my Honeymoon Cami (now I don't have to order from Elann) and enough other colors to make all that I can think of!

The XBack is coming along. I did the decreases for the waist area, then a few rows even, so I want to try it on to see if I need to increase back out, or just keep going even to the top.....